Welcome to Southampton Social Hub! These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our business blog at www.SouthamptonSocialHub.com (referred to as “SS Hub”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Southampton Social Hub if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
- “User”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website.
- “Content” refers to any text, images, video, audio, or other multimedia format used on this website.
- “Service” refers to all the information and resources on Southampton Social Hub.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Southampton Social Hub and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all the content displayed on this website. You are granted limited access only for the purpose of viewing the material contained on this site.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any material from Southampton Social Hub on other websites or any other media existing or future.
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any information and resources obtained from Southampton Social Hub.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any material on Southampton Social Hub.
- Using Southampton Social Hub in a way that is damaging, that impacts user access to this website, or that disrupts or interferes with any other user’s experience or enjoyment of the site.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to Southampton Social Hub.
- Engaging in any unlawful, illegal, or harmful activity using Southampton Social Hub.
In these terms and conditions, “Your Content” means any audio, video, text, images, or any other material you choose to display on Southampton Social Hub. By displaying Your Content, you grant Southampton Social Hub a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any medium.
This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Southampton Social Hub expresses no representations or warranties. We do not make any warranties related to the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of the information provided. Any reliance you place on such information is at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Southampton Social Hub, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise. Southampton Social Hub, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Southampton Social Hub from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
Variation of Terms
Southampton Social Hub is permitted to revise these terms at any time deemed acceptable without notice. By continuing to use this website, you are expected to review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between Southampton Social Hub and you concerning your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the country/state where Southampton Social Hub is located. You consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts in that location in case of any dispute or any cause of action arising under these terms and conditions.
By using Southampton Social Hub, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
We reserve the right to grant or deny access to Southampton Social Hub to any individual or group at any time and for any reason without limitations or explanations.